• Purchase packaging supplies at least few days before you move.
• Label all boxes displaying destination room, contents and fragile items.
• Keep a few spare boxes for the day of the move
• Purchase packaging supplies well in advance before your move.
• Set aside a few spare boxes for the day of the move for any loose bits and pieces.
• Try and clean your property before your moving day.
• Start packing non-essential items as early as possible.
• Notify the relevant utility companies of the date of your move to avoid any unnecessary charges.
• Dispose of any rubbish a few days before your moving day.
• Decide what you want to take with you and what will be left behind.
• Check the details of your home insurance and make sure you are covered from the day you move into your new home.
• Clearly label all boxes stating the destination room, contents, and any fragile items.
• Get rid of the rubbish before moving day.
• Know what you want taken and what is to be left.
• Clean before moving day.